HERE Traffic Vector Tile
Customize traffic layer visualization for specific use cases
HERE Traffic Vector Tile API delivers a transparent and customizable visual representation of real-time traffic flow and incidents using the vector tile specification. The Traffic Vector Tile API contains a separate API for Flow, Incidents and Incident Icons as well as specific traffic information and geometries (such as points and lines) that define polylines which are typically passed to a renderer to create a traffic visualization.
Real-time traffic available in Traffic flow tile • Traffic incident tile and traffic incident icons tile • Customizable based on user preferences • Uses web Mercator projection and follows the Vector Tile Specification • Encoded in Protobuf
HERE Traffic Vector Tile usage suggestions
- Combine with HERE Vector Tile to view traffic on HERE Map
- Leverage standard rendering specification to render traffic layer
- Use the traffic flow tile to provide details for traffic road coloring, typically red/green/orange/red
- Gain access to data, points and lines associated with traffic incidents such as accidents, construction, and closures using the traffic incident tile
- Acquire point information about where incident icons should be displayed using traffic incident icons
- Combine with Traffic API V7 to obtain more detailed traffic incident information
|Regional coverage||Global coverage in 75 Countries (excluding China)|
|Data format||Vector Tile Specification|
|Update frequency||Every 60 Seconds|
*HERE Traffic Vector Tile is included in the HERE Base Plan and HERE Limited Plan.
**Click "Sign up to learn More" below to view this product listing on the HERE Marketplace. You will need to sign up for a HERE platform account or sign in to an existing account prior to accessing the listing page.