Giving automotive OEMs unprecedented flexibility and control to deliver always-fresh and differentiated navigation experiences across embedded and mobile platforms to set their brand apart.
Learn how HERE Navigation On Demand enables you to deliver compelling navigation and connected service experiences to your drivers with lower effort than ever before.
Designed for the connected vehicle, with HERE Navigation On Demand OEMs can deliver freshness beyond the map and add new functionality anytime—even to cars already in the field.
- SaaS offering constantly updating map, software features and UX over-the-air
- Functional scope beyond mobile and many embedded navigation apps off-the-shelf
- OEMs and third parties can extend functionality and services through a software development kit
- Full vehicle integration including multi-screen support, hardware controls, mobile companions and map-based ADAS enablement to differentiate from mobile brought-in solutions
HERE Navigation On Demand enables OEMs to build a portfolio of connected services to tap into recurring revenue streams while reducing investment and market risk.
- Off-the-shelf service delivery framework, including multiple connected services from the start
- OEMs can deliver any of the HERE Navigation On Demands services to drivers as a subscription option or make them available as if they were embedded
- Bring your own data or work with third parties to create your own location-based services which fully integrate with the HERE Navigation On Demand mainline offering
As an off-the-shelf solution for navigation and connected services, HERE Navigation On Demand comes fully integrated. OEMs get everything from a single source, streamlining their supply chain and reducing development effort. As it can be deployed on embedded and mobile platforms, it is a one-stop-shop for all navigation needs.
- Lower CAPEX to deliver the final navigation solution
- One-stop-shop for all IVI platforms—embedded, mirrored from mobile or mobile only
- Modern UX with pre-integration option for Amazon Alexa
- Reduced investment to deliver location-based connected services
- Reduce lifecycle cost for consecutive SOPs or feature updates
- Fewer software variants on a production level
With its configuration portal for OEMs, HERE Navigation On Demand simplifies experience differentiation for vehicle segments or trim levels, provides full visibility on solution performance in the field and makes the distribution channel more flexible.
- Create navigation experiences for different car lines and trim levels with “a few mouse clicks”
- Gain full visibility of your installed base and the user acceptance of the delivered experience to understand what customers really want
- Enable your distribution channels to configure navigation solutions on-site—improving demand responsiveness
- De-scoping of features to meet impending vehicle SOP is a thing of the past
- The marketplace on the OEM configuration portal enables OEMs to enrich their experiences with third party services while retaining full control over the type of services offered within their vehicles
- OEMs remain owners of their own data to allow for later monetization
As a white-label solution, OEMs can re-brand the experience to the specific requirements of their individual brands to drive brand loyalty.
- Full configurability of UX and map design aligned with the OEM brand
- OEMs can boost their brand perception as a digital leader and be first-to-market with new services
Discover HERE Navigation On Demand
Get an exclusive sneak peek and explore the possibilities for your brand.