A significant part of advertising spend today fails to yield a profit as it often doesn’t reach the right audience.
HERE Advertising Data Services is a REST API that enriches user location data with smart location context for more precise audience segmentation and attribution.
Location context beyond POIs
Translate historical user location signals into location context using building shapes and identify customer whereabouts at any given time – no matter if they’re inside or outside a venue.
Flexible to meet your needs
You are free to customize the API output for location context to match your cases, such as the number of POIs you want to see, the POI category, the address and more.
Custom-built for advertising
You can match location context to real-world consumer behavior for more accurate audience segmentation, evaluate your completed campaigns and calculate your campaign’s effectiveness, or both.
Giving control over to you
Instead of providing ready-made audiences, our API gives access to smart location context, so you can further analyze your user data based on location behavior and habits of your customers.
We are global location data experts with more than 30 years of experience. Our API offers worldwide coverage that gives you better reach and facilitates smooth movements into new markets.
Get started with HERE Advertising Data Services
With a single API for multiple data sets, plus the ability to locate customers inside and out, enable advertisers to eliminate inefficient ad spend.
Boosting advertising performance with location
Enhance the advertising ecosystem with leading location data and services
Helping publishers better understand their audiences
HERE Advertising Data Services is a REST API that unifies three components, consisting of three different HERE data sets: HERE Places, 2D Footprints and HERE Places Footprints.
- A layer with 144 million POIs globally. Query the Places layer to see POIs (cafés, restaurants, shopping malls) within a given radius, ranked according to distance.
- You can also see nearby public transport data.
- A layer with over 194 million polygon maps of buildings, including their shape and size.
- Query the 2D Footprints layer to understand the exact building a mobile location signal comes from.
- HERE Places and 2D Footprint content brought together.
- Query the Places Footprints layer to understand the exact building a mobile location signal comes from, and what POIs are around it.
Need more guidance?
See how our accurate location data aids segmentation, targeting, and enhances attribution.