November 2018 Release Highlights
All services receive content updates weekly, but we will call out a few noteworthy highlights related to the following services: Fleet Telematics, Geovisualization, Routing, and HERE XYZ. There were minor updates and fixes across many other services which were related to regular maintenance releases.
View the API Version History for previous updates including change log and release notes for all of the APIs.
HERE XYZ (beta)
Store, manage, and edit geospatial data in XYZ Hub. Visualize data in XYZ Studio, the XYZ Maps renderer, or bring your own. Learn more...
- You can change the color of geometry in a layer by specifying HEX values from XYZ Studio
- Sort data by numerical values in XYZ Studio Data Hub
Get access to advanced location algorithms for fleet management use cases like geofencing, route matching, toll costs and more. Learn more...
- Can use
&alignToGpsTime=1to keep travel time in sync with GPS trace time in responses
- For route match mode has new warning attributes
duration(for detected stops) and
truckRestrictionCategoryCode(for waiting at truck bans)
returnelevation=truewill return link shape point elevations along the route
&ignoreWaypointVehicleRestriction=1000to avoid all admin truck restrictions and time-based link-level truck restrictions within 1000 meters around each waypoint
Geovisualization is a cloud-based API toolkit for developing sophisticated visualizations of geographically-related data, accessible in a web browser. Learn more...
- Deprecation of url / direct file based ingestion in favor of a new recipe based workflow for larger and complex data sources
Provide precise instructions to a destination using various transport modes (e.g., car, truck, public transit, bicycle) and leveraging different algorithms (e.g., matrix, isoline routing). Learn more...
- Response attributes for time dependent restrictions
timeDependentRestrictionin linkAttributes parameter,
Sign up for our newsletter
Why sign up:
- Latest offers and discounts
- Tailored content delivered weekly
- Exclusive events
- One click to unsubscribe