Traffic Styling now available with the HERE Style Editor Update
With a real-time graphical interface, you can define colors, widths, and sizes of map elements, control styling by zoom level, and quickly iterate on map designs using non-destructive workflows. Additionally, you can adjust styling over the entire map by using color tone, hue/saturation, brightness/contrast, and more.
In this blog post, we'll take a look at some of the new features in HERE Style Editor v1.3.0.
Styling of Traffic overlay
Traffic information is added as the first 'Overlay' feature, a much-requested customization option. Traffic Flow & Incident information can now be customized.
Unpaved Roads Styling
Unpaved Roads are now exposed for customization and can be styled individually per road category:
Stay tuned for future releases as we add more visual features to further enhance your map styling experience.
- Additional road attribute customization (e.g. restricted access, parking lot)
- Additional base schemes (e.g. Lite)
- As the visual unification effort of our product offerings continue, the set of stylable map elements will be gradually increased
- Several minor bug fixes
- UX Flow improvements
- Performance improvements
Sign up for our newsletter
Why sign up:
- Latest offers and discounts
- Tailored content delivered weekly
- Exclusive events
- One click to unsubscribe