HERE Directions 2022 Now on-demand
Build it with location
HERE Directions https://here-directions.com/ is the world’s leading location technology event, brought to you by the world’s leading location platform.
Under the theme “Build it with location”, HERE Directions 2022 features builders across different industries who are using location technology to build better solutions, better services and a better future.
Discover all the sessions from our virtual event, featuring HERE experts and a fantastic line-up of customers and partners, including what3words, smart, CARIAD, Blackberry, Unity, Lotus, Intel, DHL Supply Chain, AWS, Veoneer, Mitsubishi, Migros and more.
- HERE to build our world with location - Featuring Edzard Obverbeek
- The future of automotive and the customer experience - Featuring our Account Executive Bill Schumacher with our customer CARIAD
- Shifting to data-driven predictive supply chains - Featuring our own Bart Coppelmans (Industry Solutions) with AWS and DHL Supply Chain
- Reimagining business in the transportation and logistics industry - Featuring Stuart Ryan (Sales) with Mitsubishi Corporation
- Building the driving software for your digital cockpit needs - Featuring Niko Boeker (Industry Solutions) with Unity, Blackberry and Lotus Tech Innovation Centre
- Building with Partners: How Tech partnerships are collaborating to create value for customers - Featuring our Head of Partnerships, Sherry Davenport, with customers leogistics and PCS Software
- Build with the HERE platform: A Technical Deep-Dive - Featuring our own Aaron Falk, Developer Evangelist
Build with the HERE platform
In particular, Aaron's session, "Build with the HERE platform: A Technical Deep-Dive", introduce an overview of the HERE platform.
We are confident that this session will be useful not only for developers who are considering using HERE Platform, but also for those who are already building with the HERE platform ;)
Visit the HERE Direction 2022 Page to access all the sessions.
Have your say
Sign up for our newsletter
Why sign up:
- Latest offers and discounts
- Tailored content delivered weekly
- Exclusive events
- One click to unsubscribe