TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The conference HERE Directions 2023 that will take place in the Cubex Centre, Prague, Czech Republic on 2-3 November 2023 (the Event) is organized by HERE Europe B.V. (Kennedyplein 222, ZT 5611 Eindhoven, The Netherlands).
- Payment for participation in the Event is by credit card, PayPal and bank transfer through online system available on the Event registration page. Full payment is due upon registration.
- All participants of the Event must be registered. The Event is in-person event and remote participation is not possible.
- The participants' substitutes from the same company that have paid for the Event registration fee are permitted but information in this respect must be provided to HERE with at least one week's notice. No other transfer of the Event’s registration is allowed.
- Payment of a registration fee covers the cost to attend the Event activities as described in the Event program and the registration information.
- The registration fee does not cover transportation fee, accommodation fee or other costs associated with attendance of the Event. Such costs shall be paid solely by you, and HERE shall have no liability for such expenses.
- HERE may also change the Event date at any time for any reason by providing notice to you.
- HERE reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time for any reason by providing notice to you. If the Event is cancelled due to a force majeure event, HERE will use good-faith efforts to reschedule the Event within 9 months. If the Event is rescheduled, HERE will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable. If HERE is unable to reschedule the Event, or if HERE cancels the Event for any other reason, HERE will refund the registration fee.
- The refund of the registration fee in case of the Event cancellation is the only HERE obligation to you, and HERE and its subsidiaries shall have no other liability of any nature whatsoever to you arising out of or in connection with any such cancellation.
- You acknowledge that no refund of the registration fee will be made for your cancellation or your no show to the Event.
- HERE, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, content, program, speakers, hosts, moderators. In the event of any such change, HERE intends to inform you as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Only persons registered for the Event will have access to venue spaces. Children, guests, and any other unregistered individuals will not be admitted.
- All registered participants will be given an Event badge.
- Anyone found counterfeiting of the Event badges may be subject to sanctions, including removal from the Event.
- The speakers, participants or sponsors’ views, opinions, and positions at the Event are theirs alone. They do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions of HERE or its employees.
- HERE disclaims any warranty of accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by speakers, participants or sponsors’ during the Event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will HERE or its affiliates, or any of its or their respective licensors or service providers, have any liability arising from or related to the Event exceeding the amount of the paid registration fee. The foregoing limitations will apply whether such damages arise out of breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise and regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable, or HERE was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All participants agree to comply with HERE reasonable requirements and directions as well as the terms and conditions to access and use the venue spaces. Participants are not allowed to bring to the Event anything that could cause a risk of fire and/or infringe the rights of others that are using the venue where the Event is organized. The participants confirm that they would not violate the applicable legal regulations concerning fire protection or the internal regulations (rules) of the venue (including fire-protection regulations). Participants shall refrain from any acts that could give rise to liability for an infraction and/or a criminal offence during or connected with the Event.
- Participants are independently obliged to arrange adequate insurance to protect themselves and their employees/representatives that will participate in the Event.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, its content and materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned respectively by HERE, the Event’s sponsors or speakers. Any distribution of the materials distributed at or in connection with the event requires the prior written approval of respectively HERE, the Event’s sponsors or speakers.
- In case any health and safety precautions are introduced, HERE will provide respective information to the Event participants.
- HERE reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. HERE will promptly publish the updated Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed by the substantive laws of the Netherlands. If there is a dispute between the parties as to matters covered by these Terms and Conditions (each, a “Dispute”), the Dispute shall be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
PRIVACY & COOKIES
Below identified company HERE Global B. V. (“HERE” or “we”) hereby informs you, as attendee, of the conference HERE Directions 2023 that will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on 2-3 November (“Event”) how we will process personal data that you provide us during registration or during the conference.
HERE Global B.V.
ZT 5611 Eindhoven
Categories of personal data
HERE during the conference will process these your personal data:
- Information from the registration form (name, surname, company, name, email, phone, country, job title);
- Information obtained from cookies during the registration process or when you visited our event's websites. Read full terms here.
- Information that you provide us during the event.
Purpose of processing personal data
We will use your personal data only to these purposes:
- Provide you with necessary information about the event so that your stay can be most enjoyable;
- Send you newsletters and updates about HERE Technologies, if you have signed-up to our newsletter;
- Share data with our Premium and VIP Attendees to foster the networking.
HERE processes your personal data based on agreement (Art. 6 para 1 letter b) GDPR) and consent if you have signed up to our newsletter (Art. 6 para 1 letter a) GDPR).
Data storage and Data Retention
We will store all data related to the Event in the EU for a period of 12 months following the Event or as long as your subscription to the newsletters exists.
Sharing the data with third parties
HERE will not share the data with any third parties except for Premium and VIP Partners for the purpose of fostering the community of technology experts.
For information on cookies, please kindly visit https://legal.here.com/en-gb/privacy/cookie-policy.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to:
- Access: learn what personal data we hold about you
- Correction: update incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data
- Object to or restrict processing in certain circumstances, such as where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing activity is unlawful.
- Withdraw your consent for direct marketing purposes
- Lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing activities with the supervisory authority concerned.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us through our request submission webform at https://privacy.here.com/dsr or by sending us the email to the Email address above.