Sr. Account Executive
Sales & Business Development - Regular Full-Time | 22170
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking this video or going HERE.
At HERE a successful Sr Account Executive continually identifies and closes new sales opportunities while building and developing a pipeline of prospects and new funnel opportunities. This person will individually be responsible for generating pipeline opportunities and building relationships to creatively enter new accounts and partners. The Sr Account Executive owns the end to end relationship with customers and potential clients in Indonesia. This role will promote, upsell and cross-sell the HERE product & service portfolio focussing on the business benefits of each technology.
This role is expected to develop a strong relationship with Indonesia based customers across different industries including Transport & Logistics, Public Sector & Infrastructure, Utilities, Automotive and others. The Sr Account Executive understands the organisation, structure, and business model of customers and develops relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
- Scouts, hunts, qualifies and appoints new commercial opportunities in line with our regional strategic goals
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Promotes and sells the full breadth of HERE products, services and solutions to new and existing customers
- Manages a sales quota and is responsibility for building a very strong pipeline of opportunities
- Full customer management including account planning, product portfolio training, identifying and articulating the HERE value proposition, develops and executes the business plan
- Leads the pricing and customer contract negotiation processes.
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned customers and industries
- Leads and manages customer and industry initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for business success
- Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline
- Creates and manages a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned
- Deals with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication at all times and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall customer experience
- Positions, communicates and presents the HERE Autonomous World vision
You are a strong fit for this role if you possess the following skills, abilities and experience.
- 8+ years of experience within the IT and Communications industry, with prior experience in building and managing customer relations.
- Ability to manage customer and industry relations within a EURO 1 Billion+ company in the Indonesia market.
- Experience in participating in multi-national virtual teams and applying a customer governance structure
- Strong ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders, strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinker willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today
- Experienced in building long lasting relationships with multiple customers and partners
- Capable of travel extensively to key operations, customers and partners across the SEA region
- Understanding of the “Digital” opportunities leveraging technology- and business-disruption in a transformative approach
- Knowledge of location technology and proven ability to identify sources of value from partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or Management or Business Administration – Masters
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.