Sr. Technical Customer Support Engineer
Sales & Business Development - Regular Full-Time | 22028
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.
Our Technical Customer Support team is looking to hire an engineer to support our post sales customer queries and issues. This position will be based in Melbourne, Australia.
You will be part of Technical Customer Support team within the Global Technical Services organization. You will be responsible for delivering high level of satisfaction for HERE customers and supporting the Sales organization with HERE SDK, APIs and HERE Map & Contents.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Work to tight deadlines, customers are number one priority and often this position involves multi-tasking and responding quickly to urgent issues.
- Supporting high profile customers compiling HERE navigation maps & Platform.
- Supporting the Sales team by implementing demo and example applications in Pre-Sales/Post Sales activities to meet Sales goals
- Participating in field tests with customers when required.
- Managing customer issues efficiently, effectively and up to the highest standards
- Analyzing and resolving customers map compilation and API issues
You are a strong candidate for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Software Engineering/ IT degree or equivalent with 5+ years of work experience.
- SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLite) skills
- Customer Support/Consulting experience
- Knowledge in Android or iOS development
- Strong communications skills as this role requires daily interaction with external/internal customers via phone, email and face-to-face.
- Ability to work to tight deadline and provide quick responses to our customers.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.