Accounting & Finance - Regular Full-Time | 20165
This position is responsible for managing India Accounting and Tax related matters. Role includes responsibility of end to end accounting, tax and statutory compliances including preparation of financials for audit purpose. Manager is expected to manage team of 3-4 people within accounting.
- Has in depth knowledge of Accounting processing which includes but not limited to Accounts Payable, Banking, Payroll, expense report processing.
- Able to manage month close process accurately and on timely basis.
- Has in depth knowledge of Statutory compliances e.g. TDS applicability and related compliances
- Has knowledge of GST requirements especially for approval of Accounts Payable invoices.
- Should be able to communicate and implement changes in ways of working as required per GST or any such statutory law.
- Able to manage Statutory Audit, Tax audit and Transfer pricing audit along with experience in preparation of relevant data.
- Able to prepare financials as per Schedule VI format along with relevant schedules for audit purpose.
- Have worked with any of big four firms for audit and other tax related matter.
- Executes and understands accounting processes and procedures to meet organizational strategic needs of regulatory and policy compliances.
- Carries a proactive improvement mindset with a flair for change management
- High energy, enthusiasm, “Can do” and “thinking out of the box” attitude combined with hands on approach.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to implement and monitor programs/projects and schedules with strong program management skills.
- Any other profile may be added at management discretion.
- CA with 6 to 9 years of relevant experience OR Inter CA with 10-12 years of experience.
- Experience with Accounting software, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good people management and coaching skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to multitask.
- Advanced computer skills and excellent knowledge of business software applications such Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong Process oriented skills with self-initiative to drive continual improvements
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.