Office Coordinator 20 hours m/f
Administrative / Business Support - Regular Part-Time | 19964
HERE is a global organization with locations in 60+ countries and over 8,000 talented team members at the absolute center of the disruptive forces facing the world today. With epic changes in Mobility, Computing platforms, and Consumer Expectations, the world's leading companies are becoming increasingly data-driven.
In today’s connected world where everything is on demand and on the go, we expect freedom of choice and freedom of motion. Yet the current mobility market is hyper fragmented and unbalanced. It is clearly time for a change. Here Mobility is proud to deliver the open-mobility-marketplace: an open marketplace that connect any individual and any business to all available mobility services in one place. Any mobility supplier can provide it’s services though the open mobility marketplace and enjoy increased demand. Any business anywhere can provide through this one stop shop a variety of mobility services to best fit consumer’s needs. Here mobility is transforming and democratizing the mobility eco system, bringing the next mobility revolution.
The Mobility team in Berlin is expanding to help realize this vision, and is searching for a Office Coordinator m/f on half-time base (20 hours per week) who will support and assist a team of 25 to 30 people with daily and weekly office related tasks and help create a space that the team will be happy to work in and can effectively execute their work.
- Space Planning
- Attend 'office makeover' meetings
- Plan move to swap space and back
- Support future office moves
- Order and transport catering, set up video links for cross site conferences
- Inter-Site coordination
- Send and receive parcels (to/from Israel)
- Provide/update team information (like seating plan, T-Shirt sizes, org chart...)
- Room bookings for recurring meetings
- Maintain and restock office supply cupboard
- Create and maintain mailing lists
- Organize catering, venues etc for off-sites
- Support with travel bookings and expense claims
- Space Planning
- Interest to gain inside into a leading Berlin tech environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- MS Office
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.