Human Resources - Temporary Full-Time | 19960
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.The HR Generalist role is part of the EMEA HR Operations team that manages centralized transactions to support 2000+ employees in 120 HERE offices across 34 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Our team is responsible for implementing, maintaining, delivering and improving various harmonized, simplified and standardized HR services across the region. The Operations team works closely with other HR teams within our organization like Business HR, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations. Our mission is to provide high quality HR Administrative support with respects to the Employee Lifecycle for countries of responsbility within EMEA (Italy, Finland, Turkey, France). Above all, to ensure and sustain a great employee experience. HR Operations EMEA is a part of Global HR Operations and Analytics group. Next to the EMEA team we have teams in the APAC and Americas region.
We are currently looking for a Maternity leave replacement (temporary contract) to join our team till the end of 2018.
In you day to day, you will be:
- Delivering New Hire Orientations and also ensuring the seamless onboarding of new hires
- Managing Benefits Administration for responsible countries
- Developing and performing up-keep of the HR Intranet together with your peers in the team
- Reviewing and improving processes for alignment, efficiency and cost-optimization. Looking for and optimizing on automation opportunities
- Facilitating the deployment of global policies in the EMEA region, also reviewing and proposing changes based on market specific intelligence
- Monitoring and managing HR Vendors
- Supporting any HR special projects as and when assigned
Typically 3 years directly related experience in a multi-cultural shared services environment.
- passionate about customer service and SLA’s
- highly knowledgeable with respects to HR services, products, policies and processes
- well-organized and have a disciplined approach
- precise with high attention to detail
- experienced in Excel and ERP systems (PeopleSoft)
- a strong communicator
Proficient in English. Knowledge of other language like Dutch, French, Italian and or Finnish is an advantage
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.