Sr Financial Systems Analyst
Accounting & Finance - Regular Full-Time | 19943
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst role sits within our Corporate Finance & Planning department supporting finance users globally in a fast paced collaborative environment. Administer, manage and enhance financial planning processes and tools.
Core responsibilities include but not limited to development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications
- Maintain applications, data entry forms, reports, security, hierarchies, calculations, business rules and batch processes
- Own metadata change control and other systems processes
- Create and update system process documentation
- Provide user support, troubleshooting, issue tracking and training for finance users globally
- Liaise with Finance users, Business Systems, Accounting, HR and Oracle Technical Support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Finance or related degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in supporting financial budgeting and planning systems
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase administration and support; 11x
- Strong functional understanding or experience in financial planning and analysis
- Strong level of knowledge in Microsoft Office; Excel required
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, and the ability to work independently within a collaborative team
- Project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Creative problem solving
- Experience with programming languages and syntax; SQL, MaxL, MDX, msh, bat, vba
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.