Head of Quality m/f
Quality - Regular Full-Time | 19765
We are looking for an experienced Head of Quality m/f who can lead the definition and development of the quality strategy for Platform and implement it across the organization. The Head of Quality will work closely with the Platform Product and Engineering teams and HERE Quality and hence will have high visibility and impact.
- Develops quality strategy and quality management system
- Champions quality as a principle throughout the organization and acts as a change agent by developing platform-wide programs to raise employee awareness of product quality, quality management objectives and continuous improvement practices
- Establishes new or improved quality methods, processes, tools, and systems
- Creates quality KPIs for cloud services and cloud services operations as well as clients
- Establishes end user and field feedback systems to feed real customer feedback back to the product development teams
- Works together with HERE Quality to oversee that people are adequately trained and that HERE Quality goals are continuously communicated
- Works with Platform product teams to apply quality policies and procedures and ensure Platform products/services meet industry-wide quality standards such as ISO and A-SPICE
- Oversees the implementation of government requirements and industry standard certifications throughout the Platform organization
- Provides global support for process document control management
- Responsible for Quality Systems Internal Audit processes for Platform
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science required. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in quality assurance with at least 5 years of experience managing quality programs
- Experience with statistical analysis and desirably Six Sigma black belt certification
- Kaizen certification highly appreciated
- Experience with cloud and embedded product development
- Excellent knowledge of government requirements and industry standards (e.g GDPR)
- Excellent knowledge of company's software development design objectives and strategies
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communications skills
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.