Global HR Business Partner
Human Resources - Regular Full-Time | 19381
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
We’re looking for a highly engaged HR Manager / HR Business Partner who will be responsible for the support and execution of the HERE Automotive Business Group global people agenda, end-to-end HR leadership of all HR activities within the region and is the primary point of contact for subunit(s) leadership team & regionally based mid to senior level leaders providing expertise and guidance in the areas of organizational performance and performance management, culture and change management, strategic coaching, competence and capability analysis and how that translates into talent assessment and development, succession planning, employee & labor relations, employee engagement and support of organizational design and workforce planning.
You will be reporting into the HR Director for Automotive (based in Europe) and work side by side with our US based Generalist to succeed on our team goals.
- Partner with business leaders to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy. This includes resourcing planning/hiring plans, and defining the necessary competence requirements and organizational capabilities to increase success.
- Being accountable (supported by an HR Generalist) for all end-to-end HR support (excluding HR operations/ administrative) for subunit employees/ managers based within the region, including but not limited to employee relations, employee grievances, performance management, support of organizational planning & implementation, implementation of annual HR programs, manager training & local legislative compliance
- Assess organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives
- Assess organizational health & drive activities to improve morale and engagement across the defined region
- Serve as a trusted advisor to sub units leadership teams and other key leaders for subunit on key organizational and management issues
- Plan and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights
- Support organization design activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Support and implement change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Coach business leaders on leadership behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Develop partnerships with HR functional teams (e.g., Total Rewards, L&D, Talent Acquisition) and other staff groups (e.g., Finance, Communications) to deliver integrated solutions to HR-related needs
- 7-10 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner or senior level HR Generalist, or equivalent, with broad experience covering performance and talent management, employee relations, development of engagement strategies & leadership coaching
- Broad HR experience across the Americas
- Experience in leading & navigating complex investigations, grievances and performance management cases
- Proven success in assessing organizational health, implementing improvement strategies & maintaining a positive employee relations environment
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop, drive and contribute to overall strategy and business plans in a rapidly developing/changing environment
- Strong client relationship management skills and demonstrated experience in developing consultative relationships with executive leaders, including the ability to influence decision makers to think strategically and critically
- Broad business and financial understanding and the ability to apply to human capital implications
- Keen eye for talent and talent attractors/retainers
- Demonstrated ability to take a broad view of the business and deliver HR solutions that balance client and overall needs
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex business/financial data and develop innovative and holistic HR solutions
- Models excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to take smart risks that improve business performance
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with business leaders and partners
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change
- Bachelor’s degree required , Master’s Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.