Marketing Manager- Strategy and Operations
Marketing & Communications - Regular Full-Time | 19355
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises,and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location,we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visithttp://360.here.com
The Marketing Manager Operations & Planning is part of the newly formed Business Planning and Operations team in the Marketing and Communications organization, defined as a “control tower” within M&C, accelerating the value and business impact of the M&C organization. He/she will be crucial in optimizing and managing the performance and transformation of M&C organization.
The main responsibility will focus on cross-functional project management for major M&C projects with a high degree of complexity. He/she will support setting up new, highly automated reporting and analytic tools as well as project management tool for performance measurements and optimization. Moreover, training and supporting colleagues within M&C to develop project management skills are part of the daily tasks.
- Runs/facilitates cross-functional projects (e.g. corporate wide programs) across M&C teams and other internal stakeholders such as, product and sales teams, including project management, interlocks, alignment and measurement.
- Implementation and support of marketing program management tool; training and facilitation and go-to person for Chicago based Marketing/Comms teams.
- Support of the annual marketing planning process (e.g. budget, milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Sets up and runs impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting
- Takes over projects within the M&C transformation process
- Owns/facilitates creation of M&C business cases for extraordinary projects, in close alignment with other HERE wide stakeholders
- Contributes and owns part of the data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership and marketing process governance
- Contributes and co-owns M&C productivity dashboard and underlying tools to deliver on: Marketing efficiency & Marketing effectiveness
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience planning, operations, project management
- Solid experience in working with Marketing & Communication teams, working experience with product teams is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in leading cross functional project teams
- Ability to define and manage interfaces, alignment and interlocks with Product Marketing, Sales and M&C teams
- Very good understanding of integrated marketing communications strategies to provide measurable results
- Substantial knowledge of project management tools, e.g. Workfront, MS Project.
- Good understanding of Marketing ROI and how to drive measurement-systems between all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to set, define and lead marketing measurement analysis and delivery using different data sources (internal/external)
- Experience with lead management process creation, delivery, and monitoring
- Proficiency in project management methodologies (Agile, LEAN, Waterfall)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, fluent English is mandatory
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills and capable to successfully influence and work across functions and personalities
- Flexible and able to successfully navigate ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Rolling up his/her sleeves to get the job done
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.