Project Quality Leader
Map / Traffic Data Collection - Regular Full-Time | 19330
The Project Quality Leader will be responsible to support the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the HERE Quality Management System and assure the development and implementation of a robust end-to-end Quality Planning and risk management process as part of Core Map Group PDLC (Product Development Life Cycle).
S/He will provide leadership and hands on engagement to proactively identify and eliminate risk areas and quality issues associated with customer dissatisfaction, developing and delivering quality products, tools and services on time. The role also requires facilitation of root cause analyses (RCAs, FMEAs) as required ensuring desired results. This role will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in key operations and development functions.
- Participate and Assist with the execution of internal and external quality system audits, process audits, supplier audits based on ISO 9001:2015 and A-SPICE assessments, and potentially other standards, to maintain and expand Quality Management System, including new office certifications.
- Mentor and train other staff in Quality function of diff. sub-units on elements of the various ISO standards, and participate in Quality training program.
- Assist groups throughout the company with process creation, process improvement, process metrics, document management and other goals as defined as quality deliverables.
- Ensure enhanced customer satisfaction and increased process efficiency through quality improvements efforts.
- Get actively engage with Operational team in Core map group ,alignment with HERE development teams and Agile Working Group on ensuring Quality Assurance for projects, products, tools and services through the defined Quality planning & risk assessment framework.
- Works with Engineering and Operational teams to implement and track progress of Quality plans by identifying the gaps/improvements and facilitate to close the same. Providing status report to Management.
- Monitors project performance in cooperation with the Project Manager/Production manager/ Product Owner and helps assure that preventive and corrective actions have been implemented.
- Mentors and coaches responsible individuals from Engineering and Operational teams on the use of quality processes, quality tools, metrics, etc.
- Conduct and applies a set of standardized tools including FMEA, Pareto Charts, 8D- Root Cause Analysis and Change Management to improve Quality Planning and Close the Loop.
- Supports Quality Improvement Projects with stakeholders ensuring long-term sustainable solutions are developed & implemented, where applicable.
- Coordinating for investigations and resolutions of quality incidents and systemic findings.
- This role involves cross-functional and international interactions.
- Process improvement in all areas of production
- Find opportunities to generate savings for the company
- identify Green Belt projects that can be executed for other members of GPO/Quality/Ops/etc.
- S/He will implement improvements; maintain, support and enhance HERE's Quality Processes, where applicable based on program FMEAs and risks identified.
- The role will also be responsible for developing and supporting Quality activities as needed, developing quality processes/standards for projects, supporting process improvement implementation, developing new methods for quality analysis.
- Bachelor's degree (Software/Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineering, Geosciences, Management) and work experience (5+ years) in a quality management and assurance role.
- 3-5 years of experience in working with, and setting up Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001 and/or ISO/TS 16949.
- Experience with software development methods (e.g. Agile) and a software continuous improvement framework (e.g. CMMI, A-SPICE).
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (preferable black Belt) with experience executing and coaching projects based on 6S,
- Software Process engineering and Software Quality Assurance experience is a plus.
- Software or web service development/testing experience desirable.
- GIS tools experience a plus.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing techniques (i.e. 5s, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping) highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with both managerial and operational levels.
- Statistical background is a distinct advantage.
- Highly computer literate (MS Office, Visio, Project, etc.)
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification (required)
- Knowledge of HERE processes is a plus
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.