HR Business Partner
Human Resources - Regular Full-Time | 19267
As a HR Business Partner, you will be part of our APAC Business HR team. You will take responsibility for 150-200 employees across APAC with special focus on China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. For these countries and your dedicated business units, you will translate the business strategy into people and organisation strategies, and you will drive the implementation of the people agenda.
As the designated partner for your stakeholder/geography:
- You work closely with Regional and Global Business HR, Centers of Excellence, and your local managers and leadership teams to implement HR initiatives and people actions that successfully execute the business strategy.
- You get to have intimate knowledge of the respective business and teams and enable them to tailor solutions for the current business environment.
- You will support organisation design and restructuring activities to streamline and implement new organisation structures, roles and/or processes.
- You will serve as a trusted advisor to front line managers as well as local leadership within a defined business unit or geography on key people related issues.
- You will coach line managers on leadership behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- You provide HR consultancy such as: internal processes and policies, country legislative compliance, performance and employee relations management, compensation and job classification.
- You work to improve organisational performance and help enable a work environment conducive to building high performing teams.
- You support a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career/succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- You assess organisational health of a defined business unit or geography and in partnership with business and HR leadership, implement local engagement strategies.
- You develop and implement change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time.
- You support potential mergers and acquisitions including alignment with external bodies and leading the people process changes from start to end.
- We see you having 5 to 8 years relevant work experience as an HR business partner, or equivalent, from a fast paced international organisation. From your previous work, you have broad experience covering performance and talent management, employee & labour relations, and employee engagement.
- You expect that you have been working across the North APAC region, with experience operating in a complex, international environment. For the countries you cover, you have working knowledge of local employment laws, preferebly with experience of mergers & acquisitions.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree, and we would prefer you to have a master’s degree with emphasis human resource management, organisation development or a commercial focus.
- We need you to have excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (oral and written), while the ability to communicate fluently in Korean is prefered.
- To be successful, you have demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change.
- We win together in HERE, so we expect you to be a team player who quickly builds trust and strong collaborative working relationships with managers and employees, as well as external partners.
- We see you having excellent organisational skills, and you can work with internal and external stakeholders alike on both a tactical and strategic levels.
- We expect you to be analytically strong and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Lastly, we envision you to model excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to be creative and take smart risks that improve business performance.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.