Human Resources - Regular Full-Time | 19197
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city mange its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com and www.here.com
HR Manager in a Business Partner role for approximately 350+ employees across 6 countries. This role would be accountable for translating the business strategy into people and organization strategies for the supporting site & business unit. The role would be responsible for ensuring local implementation of the business people agenda by providing the required HR expertise in the following areas: performance management, talent management, restructuring & transformational projects, change management, training, retention and site engagement. Additionally leads labour & employee relations efforts for defined geographies or business units. The role is an individual contributor role reporting into a Global Business HR role.
- Work closely with Global HRBP to implement a defined set of people actions to successfully execute the business strategy.
- Have intimate knowledge of the respective business and teams and enable them to tailor solutions for the current business environment.
- Improve organizational performance and help enable a work environment conducive to building high performing teams.
- Provide HR consultancy such as: consultation; policy advice, country legislative compliance; performance management (including management of Performance Improvement Plans); compensation and job classification
- Serve as a trusted advisor to front line managers as well as local leadership within a defined business unit or geography on key people related issues
- Assess organizational health of a defined business unit or geography and in partnership with business and HR leadership, implement local engagement strategies
- Support a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights
- Support organization design and restructuring activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes
- Support implementation of change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Coach line managers on leadership behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Work closely with local managers and leadership team as well as other COE to deliver HR initiatives for the defined stakeholder/geography
- 7 to 9 years relevant work experience as an HR Business Partner, or equivalent, in a fast paced, forward looking Organization, with broad experience covering performance and talent management, employee & labor relations and employee engagement.
- Bachelor's degree required , Master's Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred
- Experience working across the Latin America region, with experience operating in a global environment preferred
- Effective Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in dealing with employee relations issues
- Working knowledge of local employment laws
- Strong relationship skills, and Ability to collaborate with stakeholders for effective problem resolution and change management
- Creative, visionary, strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated expertise in Management Information Systems and Dashboards developments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written) working with internal and external stakeholders
- Models excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to take smart risks that improve business performance
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with managers and employees
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.