Senior Product Manager
Product Marketing & Management - Regular Full-Time | 19195
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com
HERE Technologies is the leading company in the location intelligence industry, delivering highly precise and up-to-date digital maps, a location platform, and location content and experiences for connected cars, IoT, Smart Cities and B2C applications.
At HERE Technologies, we have always believed that maps are the key to making sense of the world. But as the digital and physical worlds become increasingly connected, this map of the world is rapidly changing. With every connected device or sensor capable of generating and sharing its context and location, it is data that will connect this complex new world. The question is how do we make better use of that data and transform it into useful services for people and organizations – all in real-time? Our answer is the HERE Open Location Platform, a multi-sided platform and marketplace for enriching data with location context.
HERE Technologies is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Open Location Platform Analytics team and help us define and deliver compelling analytics features for the platform to facilitate data exploration, visualization and machine learning.
- Know the market: Gather requirements for current and future products from customers and analysis of the industry and competition.
- Develop a compelling product vision: Communicate product strategy and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive new products and features from inception to release: Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design and product marketing to define and build amazing products. Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Work closely with Finance and Business Planning to build detailed business cases for product evolution. Collaborate with other OLP product management teams to synchronize overall product roadmap deliverables
- Go-to-market planning: Collaborate with marketing and sales to define the most effective strategies and messaging for driving customer adoption.
- Partner with lighthouse customers: Dazzle HERE OLP’s strategic customers to ensure their success and discover new product requirements.
- 5+ years software product management experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other Engineering focus. MBA a plus
- True passion for technology and products with proven track record of delivering
- Results-driven strategic thinker. Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling vision
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong data and/or analytics experience, either as a user or as a product manager for analytic products
- Desirable: Platform experience, managing IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services
- Desirable: Machine learning and/or data visualization
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.