Working Student Developer API Support
University Hiring - Temporary Part-Time | 19131
HERE is a leader in mapping and location technology. We enable rich, real-time location applications and experiences for consumers, vehicles, enterprises and cities. Our open location platform is accessible to all customers who seek to leverage the power of location in their businesses. We are backed by a consortium of leading automotive companies (Audi AG, BMW Group and Daimler AG). To learn more about HERE, including our work in the areas of connected and autonomous driving, visit http://360.here.com.
As a working student developer API support you will support developers evaluating our HERE Tracking API. You will monitor incoming developer feedback, answer questions, summarize and analyze the feedback from developers and share it with the team. You will also develop concepts how to improve and evolve developer support based on industry best practices and competitor benchmarking.
The responsibilities include:
- Monitor incoming developer feedback and questions about API usage
- Answer developer support requests
- Analyze, categorize and summarize incoming feedback and share it with the team
- Benchmark our support against the industry and develop concepts how to enhance it
Success in the role requires the ability to learn quickly, good communication and teamwork skills, flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environment, and an interest in location-based services among the following qualities:
- Currently enrolled at university for the next 6 months or longer
- Preferred field of study: Computer Science or any related field
- You have a good technical understanding and are familiar modern APIs
- You are well-organized and can work independently
- You are happy to learn working with tools
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form
Please note that we are cooperating with nomiko e.V. (http://www.nomiko.de/en/) for all our intern, working student and young professional positions and that nomiko is handling all contract related formalities.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.