(Sr) Business Planning Analyst (m/f)
Business & Strategic Planning - Regular Full-Time | 19061
HERE enables people, enterprises and cities around the world to harness the power of location and create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. We transform information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live and interact with one another.
Maps remain at the heart of the HERE mission. But what we are building today is, of course, very different from our earliest maps. We’ve evolved from static visualizations to cloud-enabled, live representations of a world in constant motion. With the backing of leading automotive companies, we are ready to deliver the next generation of mobility and location-based services for companies big and small.
HERE is packed with smart people from around the world. Our offices foster an open environment where good ideas are encouraged and embraced. There’s also plenty of flexibility within the company, and options for achieving an ideal work/life balance and various other extras on offer.
The Business Analyst is responsible for performing ad-hoc and regular analysis to support decision making. Your main responsibility is to provide insights into our customers and markets through informative and succinct data analysis. You should have excellent Excel skills and have a passion for converting large unstructured data into valuable insights to assist in decision making.
- Perform data analysis in support of projects including presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Drive, coordinate and support the monthly reporting of KPIs, milestones and product metrics
- Build and maintain KPI dashboards using Tableau/other visualization tools
- Work with teams across the entire organization (finance, business planning, technical teams etc) in data analysis projects
- Assist with business plans and investment cases to support key product development initiatives
- Build models/tools for forecasting future trends on a variety of data sets
- Supports teams in the IoT unit on a variety of business planning exercises
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, research and strategic planning where needed
- A data enthusiast that enjoys taking data sets and digging in to tell a story that goes beyond numbers.
- Outstanding Excel skills. Knowledge of SQL and Tableau a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience, University degree
- Comfortable making presentations and attending a variety of senior meetings and events
- Well-versed in the procedures and policies required to operate and shape business aspects in a global organization
- Excellent command of financial and business planning tools, processes and standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects, simultaneously, with challenging schedules
- Creative problem solver with a keen ability to standardize a process or procedure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.