Manager Strategic Alliances
Business & Strategic Planning - Regular Full-Time | 19033
“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travellers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
The SPA Team will set and execute the Strategic direction for HERE and will lead the strategic planning processes with a specific focus on executing our “Big Bets” to reach and exceed our prioritized strategic objectives.
The Manager Strategic Alliances owns the Strategic Alliance for HERE and executes the Strategic Alliances Playbook to create breakthrough opportunities for HERE and its partners.
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Strategic Alliance;
- Leads and manages partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success;
- Creates and manages a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned;
- Acts as a strategic advisor to Alliances Partners and HERE Business Units;
- Positions, communicates and presents the HERE ‘Reality Index’ strategy to internal/external stakeholders;
- Works closely with key stakeholders to execute on the next generation Data Exchange Platform (give/get model), where all sensor data provides the foundation for new products and services that create unique and differentiated value propositions for HERE, its partners and customers
- 5+ years of experience in a management position within the IT and Communications industry, with proven experience in building and managing Strategic Alliances;
- Proven ability to manage a Strategic Alliance in a EURO 1 Billion+ company in a market facing significant disruption;
- Experience in participating in multi-national virtual teams and applying a Strategic Alliances governance structure;
- Deep understanding of the “Digital” opportunities leveraging technology- and business-disruption in a transformative approach;
- Deep knowledge of location technology and proven ability to identify sources of value from Strategic Alliances;
- Experience from working, and successfully navigating cultural differences, in key regions around the world;
- Experienced manager in transforming teams to new objectives and has an ability to work effectively at all levels and cross-functionally with proven communication and management skills;
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Management or Business Administration.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.