Employee Relations Manager (m/f)
Human Resources - Regular Full-Time | 18876
HERE enables people, enterprises and cities around the world to harness the power of location and create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. We transform information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live and interact with one another.
Maps remain at the heart of the HERE mission. But what we are building today is, of course, very different from our earliest maps. We’ve evolved from static visualizations to cloud-enabled, live representations of a world in constant motion. With the backing of leading automotive companies, we are ready to deliver the next generation of mobility and location-based services for companies big and small.
HERE is packed with smart people from around the world. Our offices foster an open environment where good ideas are encouraged and embraced. There’s also plenty of flexibility within the company, and options for achieving an ideal work/life balance and various other extras on offer.
The Employee Relations Manager will work closely with HR leadsership and EMEA Employment Legal Counsel to nurture our trusted relationship with the Works Council. This role will act as a one point of contact and advisor for the business and HR teams for all works council and consultation related topics in Germany.
- Preparing information and consultation of works councils to implement business decisions, in close cooperation with our EMEA Employment Legal Counsel
- Being responsible for all documentation and governance
- Keeping a clear overview of all current topics, projects and deadlines related to our works councils in Germany
- Advising and educating stakeholders on consultation practices and deadlines, collecting all relevant information and managing the information or approval process
- Planning, preparing, and facilitating regular and subject matter related meetings with our works councils
- Working closely with our EMEA Employment Legal Counsel to stay up to date with legal changes, developments in the external market and address complex topics proactively
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree with an emphasis on Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or similar a strong plus
- Minimum 7 years relevant job experience (HR/Employee Relations Expert)
- HR Generalist background preferred
- Expert knowledge of works council related processes and associated relationship and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop, drive and contribute to overall employee relations strategy within a rapidly changing environment
- Structured way of working, with a rigorous and detailed oriented approach
- Demonstrated ability to take a broad view of a business request and deliver ER solutions that balance both business and legal requirement
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
- Native level German and fluent English
- Availability to travel domestically
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.