Sr IT Telephony & Collaboration Engineer
Information Technology - Regular Full-Time | 18784
HERE Technologies. The Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering driver to their destination safely. To learn about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com
HERE is looking for an experienced IT Telephony & Collaboration Engineer to design, build, and support HERE's global telephony system and Cisco based video conferencing platforms. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who has experience working across multiple teams to deliver IT services. Our team is building the foundational IT services required for the business to operate and collaborate.
- Drive the migration of HERE's global telephony from Skype for Business on-prem to Cisco
- Develop solutions to drive business value through better call flows and routing
- Provide Tier 3 support for the platform
- Work alongside the collaboration team on Telepresence video delivery
- Provide end user / site support for telephony issues
- Maintain Cisco applications through appropriate change control
- Train onsite support resources and globals service desk to provide T1/T2 support
- Diverse experience delivering on global IT projects across multiple teams
- Expertise in global dial plans
- Good knowledge of of IT concepts such as network LAN/WAN, A/V, server operating systems, and related technologies
- Experience migrating telephony systems and SIP trunks
- Experience working with local suppliers and Audiocodes voice gateways
- Seven or more years of IT experience supporting Cisco telephony and video environments (Call Manager, Unity Connect, Expressways)
- Knowledge of global laws and regulations for telephony
- Ability to automate repeatable tasks through code a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.