Sr. Community Specialist (m/f)
Marketing & Communications - Regular Full-Time | 18746
“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travelers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
Make HERE your destination. We’re just getting started.
The HERE Corporate Communications team shapes and steers the external perception of HERE and its environment. We are the lead story tellers of the company, orchestrating the stories and themes to be told through media and social media. As a modern communication discipline, we believe in a well-planned editorial calendar and a real-time response approach.
Our team is accountable for developing, planning and executing the external communications strategy on a global and regional level. It consists of different sub-teams such as Media Relations, Social Media, and Marketing Communications. The teams are based in Berlin and Chicago. We work in tight cooperation with other groups within HERE such as the Marketing, Product and Strategy teams as well as the Business and Sales teams.
We are expanding our operations and need a Sr. Community Specialist (m/f): A creative, smart and curious practitioner with demonstrated skills in a number of social media channels, particularly a news-driven Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, a high-engagement Facebook page, creative Instagram account and a robust corporate blog.
- Supportive role in executing a global, phased communications approach
- Moderation and promotion support for all social media corporate accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Blog)
- Acquisition of new social media followers including automotive technology experts, Internet of Things early adopters, and proponents of smart cities
- Creation, analysis and report of metrics, extraction of community insights and recommendation of strategies that achieve marketing and communications goals
- Logistical support for influencer activations
- Execute a comprehensive social media monitoring and response plan especially on non-owned channels
- Working with influencers and bloggers within the social media sphere is part of your repertoire. Experience in automotive, mobile, wireless/tech/LBS, consumer electronics, consumer entertainment, and/or digital/media industries is preferred.
- You should have at least three years of experience. A good understanding of the global media landscape, its dynamics and needs is a plus. Interest in wide ranging fields – including consumer technology, connected cars or enterprise-level location intelligence, is also advantageous.
- You are familiar with paid, earned, shared and owned media and you know how to mix them to help the organization grow.
- Working with significant time zone differentials and delivering under always-on deadline pressure is energizing for you rather than exhausting. Using project management skills to handle several topics at the same time and prioritizing those for the benefit of your team and the business is part of your daily routine.
- If you’re adept at turning complex topics into really good content that spotlights customer benefits -- from tweets to a long-form blog posts -- you are the ideal candidate.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) language skills are a must.
- University degree
- Ability to identify opportunities for competitive differentiation and rapid response in engaging in conversations driven by news cycles and user-generated content
- A strong “can do” mentality, collaborative work ethic, and able to learn quickly and set up structure and processes
- Can deal with ambiguity and work effectively within a geographically dispersed team
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Ability to communicate results
- Photography skills are a plus
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.