Traffic Data Specialist - IoT - Cities
Map / Traffic Data Collection - Regular Full-Time | 18635
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong data analysis skills to support the needs of the Cities market. Our goal is to help transportation agencies improve safety, mobility, and sustainability in their cities and states leveraging our traffic services and other data services. This role will entail conducting data analyses, synthesizing and packaging information, conducting demos, technical writing, and evaluating new features to support our public sector clients.
- Conduct data analyses to support pre-sales activities, RFX responses, customer specific inquiries
- Create reports and presentations synthesizing analsysis and key findings for customer meetings
- Uncover insights to address customer and market needs
- Conduct technical demos based on product features and customer use cases
- Assess technical requirements in RFX and create effective responses for RFX
- Evaluate new product features, analyze impact, quantify benefits
- Strong technical data analysis skills working with large, disparate data sets to find and highlight insights
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and geo-spatial data, such as GIS, SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, R and other analytic toolsets
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with focus on technical writing
- Ability to create easy to understand messages from complex technical analysis
- Strong creative approach to solving data problems with limited guidance
- Ability to work both collaboratively in a team environment and independently to accomplish goals
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.