Sr Community Analyst (m/f)
Map / Traffic Data Collection - Regular Full-Time | 18595
“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travellers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
Make HERE your destination. We’re just getting started.
As a Senior Community Analyst (m/f), your role will be to manage Expert Community Programs that are crucial to our map creation strategy. It allows private as well as corporate map experts to contribute to the freshness of our map based on their local knowledge and passion for maps. Furthermore, you will also manage Developer Community programs aimed at attracting developers’ contribution to our location based platforms.
- Develop a broad understanding of the various community segments in the region.
- Execute the community strategy by selecting an optimal mix of communities (e.g. type of community) to meet regional goals and meet required scope, budget, timeframe and quality requirements.
- Ensure proper incentive programs to keep targeted communities engaged (manage / increase active users and business value of community input).
- Identify market trends and provide feedback on potential opportunities and threats to leadership and Product Management.
- Build relevant cross-departmental and cross-functional relationships (e.g. Marketing, etc.)
- The position is based in Johannesburg - South Africa.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar
- 5+ years of proven and relevant work experience
- Experience with marketing activities and tools
- Developer communities’ engagement is an advantage
- Experience in events management and digital marketing
- Convincing and persuasive “can do” attitude, with high goal orientation
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and/or understanding of Maps and Location-Based services is a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages (e.g. French) an advantage
- Travel requirements up to 20%-30%
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.