Sr Product Manager- Growth Through Innovation
Product Marketing & Management - Regular Full-Time | 18520
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
You will be part of the global content product management team that is responsible for identifying market opportunities, creating a pipeline of new ideas, defining innovative products, and generating financial return consistent with corporate goals.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be championing from product ideation to product execution by creating cross functional highly efficient teams, utilizing and integrating their skill sets, motivating through clear direction, and cultivating for continuous improvement by providing specific and immediate feedback. You will lead by example and provide a disruptive product vision, expertise to the team, and consistent communication to the entire Core Map Group.
The Senior Product Manager will be part of Growth Through Innovation Group inside the Core Map Organization of HERE.
- Accelerate the creation of market insights and new ideas through opportunities such as ideation workshops and campaigns.
- Provide leadership on pre-screening of new idea proposals – will need to understand relevant dimensions related to idea proposals such as: market, maturity, suitability, capabilities, risk, and value-capture analysis.
- Create and manage cross-functional teams to conceptualize and define products, create proof of concepts, and develop/present business cases to the Leadership Team for decision making as part of the New-To-World pipeline.
- Generate new value for existing core map products and their respective lifecycle management and maintenance.
- Function as key stakeholder for new product development – will be proactive in engaging internal teams (R&D, Operations, Quality, Finance, Sales, Business Units and Regional Product Management), building consensus, create support – be a ‘product evangelizer’.
- Provide thought leadership on latest technology trends, identify strategic opportunities for both existing and new markets, and build relationship with current and potential customers.
- Experienced senior product manager and innovator (12+ years in a relevant environment)
- Embrace ambiguity with creative and innovative thinking
- Strategic and business thinker (experience in creating and presenting business cases)
- Able to influence and communicate with impact in several levels of the company
- Motivate through clear direction
- Create highly efficient teams by hiring talented people
- Able to perform within a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team
- Engineering background or similar qualification
- MBA highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.