Software Engineer/ Data Analytics Intern
University Hiring - Temporary Full-Time | 18361
Are you currently studying and keen on getting your initial hands on working experiences? Read on and join HERE in Berlin as a Software Engineer/Data Analytics Intern!
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
For this internship, you will join Automotive Business Planning and Operations Team, where you will contribute in the Customer(Internal & External) Analytics Project with main focus on automating data extraction and visualization.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and create an automation tool and process for the extraction jobs
- Visualize data in analytics tool (Tableau) and create dashboards, stories for targeted audience
- Work on pre-defined KPI and also create new KPIs based on data trends and business levers
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Excellent SQL programming skills and experience with scripting languages like Python, Curl or R
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing products and services(AWS, GCP, etc)
- Structured and focused way of working
- The ability to take initiative and self-organize
- Good level of English
The internship is for 40hrs./week and for 6 months.
Please note that we are cooperating with nomiko e.V. (http://www.nomiko.de/en/) for all our intern, working student and young professional positions and that nomiko is handling all contract related formalities.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.