Sr Legal Counsel (m/f)
Legal - Regular Full-Time | 18360
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
We are looking for Senior Legal Counsel (m/f) who will work as part of the HERE Legal and IP team in Berlin supporting globally mainly our Platform and Automotive units.
- Provide legal and IP support for bringing the HERE Automotive products to the market
- Provide legal and IP support for HERE Developer Platform
- Assist in supporting development of HERE data licensing models
- Support different stakeholders within the company (developers, sales, marketing and communications teams) regarding licensing agreements, regulations and all related global legal issues.
- Qualified lawyer with good academic qualifications
- At least 8 years of experience working as a legal advisor in international technology and IP business
- Excellent knowledge about IP, contract law, data protection laws and consumer laws applied to provision of on-line services
- Very good negotiation skills, abilities to quickly analyze risks and practical approach in resolving problems and conflicting interests on daily basis
- Ability to work in a multicultural, global, fast-moving, developing business environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to adapt own behavior, agile, well-organized, independent expert
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.