Product Validation Engineer
R&D / Engineering - Regular Full-Time | 18149
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform Company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
The Product Validation team is responsible for the quality of the HERE navigable database and both the data- and distribution products that are created based on the HERE navigable database. During the entire database release and product creation process Product Validation performs checks to ensure that the database and products are released and produced following the HERE procedures against the HERE quality specification. PV also supports the product creation process with custom engineered tests, checks and solutions.
• Designs and build software applications for various needs and project as instructed.
• Update existing PLSQL/ JAVA applications by expanding its functionality.
• Creates and maintain database applications using Oracle, MySql and other Database tools.
• Follows instructions in implementing application logics.
• Convert wireframe/web mock up descriptions into working webpages.
• Builds application based in set of templates and instructions
· Education Bachelor: Information Technology/ Computer Sciences.
· Entry level with 2-4 years work experience.
Demonstrable experience of building software’s application of any type.
· Good understanding of databases is desired.
Ability to design database and program using C, C++ or C#
· Knowledge of Python, SQL is a plus .
· Knowledge or experience of source automation servers (Jenkins, Git Lab, Bamboo) is a plus
· Knowledge FME, ARCMAP is a plus
· Willingness to Train/learn and work with new tools.
· MS Office
· Ability to work with tight deadlines
· Communication and diplomacy
· Able to prioritize and determine work focus independently
· Be a subject matter expert and a mentor to junior team members
· Fluent in English both verbally and written. (Extra languages advantageous)
· Dare-to-ask mentality
· Customer oriented
· A combination of detail oriented, dependability, continuing creativity and flexibility regarding change, new customer requirements etc.
· Willingness to travel international up to 5%
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.