Technical Analyst (Python, XML, Data management)
Map / Traffic Data Collection - Regular Full-Time | 18115
The world of map making at HERE is changing. HERE is growing fast to become the Open Location Platform that will power the world of Highly Automated Driving, the Internet of Things and other new location based technologies. As the largest business group, the HERE Core Map Group evolves at steady pace, not only are we building new map making technologies, we are also bringing the way we deliver our products to our customers and partners to the next level. The new Index of Reality will be faster, fresher and easier to use.
As Technical Analyst, you will be a member of the Spatial Data Operations team in HERE Core Map Group. You will be responsible for using source data to create high quality End Customer Spatial products, using in house tooling.
You will report to the project lead SDO.
- Review and transform source data information into standardized customer products
- Ensure compliancy to product standards and product requirements
- Perform validation checks to ensure correctness of the products
- Responsible for defining and following production planning, adhering to customer delivery schedule
- Support on technology initiatives, tool development and process optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience
- Computer skills with knowledge of office software applications
- Advanced Excel, Access skills
- Python skills
- ArcGIS, XML, FME or similar a plus
- Detail oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Analysis of error trends and assist in the root cause analysis and corrective action development
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and at least one other EMEA language in written and speech
- Team player
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.