Sales Specialist- New Channel
Sales & Business Development - Regular Full-Time | 17608
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city mange its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform servcies, visit http://360.here.com and www.here.com
In this role you'll be responsible for driving the end-to-end sales Inside Sales process for opportunities within assigned region. You'll target the Enterprise/Business Solutions market segment for small/medium sized accounts.This role will focus on the Fleet / Mobile Asset Management / 3PL segment. For example, selling to businesses that deploy large fleets of vehicles to monitor and repair utility lines (e.g. Telecom/Oil and Gas) use HERE location services to: 1) Plan the daily routes and jobs/stops of their fleet of vehicles; 2) Monitor real-time location tracking of these vehicles; 3) Modify and update jobs/stops/routs of these vehicles based on changing business requirements (e.g. Weather); and 4) Provide post-trip analysis of the fleet of vehicles to determine if the vehicles were traveling safely, efficiently, etc.
• Qualify leads through data mining/cold calls/prospecting at targeted accounts/markets derived from web portal, trade shows and events etc. using consultative skills. Ensure referral to sales rep as appropriate in accordance with internal rules of engagement.
• Work with companies in target industries to determine product and service requirements, develop business proposals including pricing and legal terms and conditions, provide product evaluation and integration support, negotiate licensing agreements, provide commercial launch support, and manage each new account going forward
• Grow and maintain a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed annual quota.
• Maintain and grow HERE’s success in your region and account base.
• Gather data and actively listen to prospective and existing clients by using consultative methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas.
• Develop and provide pitches on HERE Enterprise Solutions to customers to solve their business problems.
• Work cross functionally with field sales and marketing.
• Utilize CRM (salesforce.com) to ensure activities are documented properly and opportunities forecasted accurately with adequate information communication about prospects/opportunities.
• Ideal candidates will have an interest in technology, sales, great work ethic, excellent attitude, and competitive ambition. Fundamental understanding of APIs, SDKs and other web services a must.
• Sales experience in Fleet / Mobile Asset Management / 3PL segments.
• BA/BS degree.
• Full time availability.
• Technically savvy.
• The highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Selflessness and the willingness to be team player.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Must speak and write English fluently. Spanish fluency a plus.
• Proficient in using Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal (Excellent phone communication skills).
• Organized, detailed oriented, excellent with follow-up.
• Go-getter/hungry hunter mentality.
• Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment.
Did you know?
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.